The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the job notification for clerical cadre posts. Interested candidates can apply online for the IBPS clerk 2019 positions through the official website ibps.in.
The candidates are advised to read the IBPS clerk 2019 job notification here in ibps.in carefully before applying for the recruitment exam. It is significant to note here that the online application window for IBPS clerk 2019 recruitment exam will open from September 17. The institute announced 12,075 vacancies. The IBPS online preliminary exam 2019 will be held in December, the schedule of which is available online.
Candidates for IBPS clerk positions will be selected based on their performance in the recruitment examination. IBPS clerk exam will be held in two phases—online preliminary and online main. Those who qualify the prelims will be allowed to participate in the main examination. Below are the important schedule candidates must know to apply IBPS clerk 2019 jobs.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment Exam Schedule:
- Online registration: September 17 to October 9, 2019
- Payment of application: September 17 to October 9, 2019
- IBPS Clerk admit card: November, 2019
- Pre-exam training: November 25 to 30, 2019
- IBPS Prelims: December 7, 8, 14 and 21, 2019
- IBPS Prelims Result: December 2019/ January 2020
- IBPS Main exam call letter: January 2020
- IBPS Main exam: January 19, 2020
- Provisional allotment list: April, 2020
IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment: Important Points
- Candidates within the age limit of the applicant should be between 20 and 28 years.
- They must possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a university recognised by the government of India or any equivalent qualification.
- Candidates should have to operate and working knowledge in computer systems.
- They must be proficient in the official language of the state or union territory, both reading and writing.
The participating banks for IBPS recruitment includes, Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank , Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra.